At Molesey Juniors the U6 Development Training will start on the Saturday 17th September for all children in year one at school. Here are a few additional details for you:
· Where & when – The sessions will run for an hour, 9:30-10:30 down at the Wilderness.
· What to wear - dress for the weather, with shin pads on, football boots are optional. We’d only cancel the session in severe weather (driving rain, snow, ice).
· What to bring - a drink.
· Do I stay – yes, while they are so young.
· Do I pay – no, we do not charge any fees or subs for this year group as it’s all about the kids finding out if they enjoy football. Plus if you as parents can make the commitments and ultimately having fun.
· Can anyone else join – yes, by all means if your child has a friend in the same year group they are welcome too.. We’ll just need their parent/guardian details and for you to share the info with us. Please let Simon know in advance of any new players wanting to join in.
· Can I get involved in coaching – yes please do, the more help the merrier! Football skills are not needed, communication skills (and patience) are essential!
Please see our U6 page for further details.