Molesey Juniors - Information for visiting teams
We look forward to welcoming you to Molesey Juniors and hope you enjoy your visit with us! Here's some information to help with any queries you might have. Please get in touch if you have any other queries.
Covid-19 Guidelines for Match Days: There are hand washing facilities in the clubhouse building in the car park. Please bring hand sanitiser and use frequently. Please ensure you have taken attendance for your team and supporters to support track and trace. Please ensure your supporters stay at least 1m apart on the sidelines. Full guidance from the FA can be found here.
• Everyone should self-assess for COVID-19 symptoms before every training session or match. If you are symptomatic or living in a household with possible or actual COVID-19 infection you must not participate or attend;
• Clubs and facility providers should ensure that their facility is compliant with current Government legislation and guidance related to COVID-19;
• Competitive training is now permitted, with groups limited to a maximum of 30 people, including coaches;
• Competitive match play is permitted, with social distancing in place before and after the match, and in any breaks in play;
• Players and officials should sanitise hands before and after a game as well as scheduled breaks throughout a game or training session;
• Ball handling should be kept to a minimum with most contact via a boot and the ball disinfected in breaks of play;
• Youth football coaches are encouraged to limit persistent close proximity of participants during match play and training;
• Goal celebrations should be avoided;
• Equipment should not be shared, and goalkeepers should ensure they disinfect their gloves regularly in breaks in training or matches and thoroughly afterwards. Where possible, coaches should only handle equipment in training;
• Where possible, players, coaches and officials should arrive changed and shower at home. Use of changing and shower facilities must follow government advice on the use of indoor facilities;
• Participants should follow best practice for travel including minimising use of public transport and walking or cycling if possible. People from a household or support bubble can travel together in a vehicle
• Clubs should keep a record of attendees at a match or training session, including contact details, to support NHS Test and Trace;
• Clubs should ensure they are affiliated with their County Football Association.
Club Colours: We play in black and white Stripes with black shorts.
Respect: All parents and supporters MUST stay behind the spectator rope / line during the match at all times. The use of foul/ abusive language or threatening behaviour towards match officials, spectators/visitors or participating children will not be tolerated at any time. Anyone who is deemed to conflict with this policy will be asked to leave the ground with immediate effect. Please seek permission from our coach if you wish to take photos or videos.
Warm up: We ask that you please do not warm up in the goal mouths or pitches at any time. Warm up areas are provided (see map).
Parking: If the ‘Car park full’ sign is out, please park with consideration to our neighbours. Alternative on-street parking can be found locally or a car park is available off the Walton Road (10min walk). Please note, police do patrol the area on busy days and tickets have been issued by them for illegal or inconsiderate parking.
Toilets: The toilet block is on the left as you enter the site.
Refreshments: Our clubhouse sells hot and cold drinks and sweets. A burger van is also available on match days.
off Molesey Park Road
Surrey KT8 0JT
Drive into 'The Wilderness' cul de sac, the football pitches are over the bridge and down to the left. There is a small car park but on match days it can be busy.
Please see the pitch map for your match location.
Please put litter in the bins by the car park or take it home with you!